Chargé(e) d'études internationales - IPSOS
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Ipsos Connect for a Research Executive (M/F) to join the Hub, based in Paris, to work for one of our main client on an innovative multi-country research program.
Ipsos Connect is the only agency combining brand & communications with media research, conducting research for (among other things) brand strategy definition, media content development, ad testing, ad campaign design & evaluation, and media & audience measurement.
What should you expect to be doing?
(S)he will help the team with smooth deployment of the program around the globe, In support of both operations & Client service by coordinating questionnaire & DP platform, reviewing and supporting local presentations.
- Planning / study set up / results delivery (DP, Space, Data Science) with the support of the Global operations director;
- Ensuring local engagement, quality standards and consistency of program executions, attending presentations and on going discussions and follow ups;
- Strong collaboration of local Connect & SMX teams.
Additional missions to that will be support for learnings, best practices and insights generation through cross analysis, collections of insights and sharing to the Ipsos community, and possibly global reports on global brands, regions to client on demand.
To be successful, you will:
The successful candidate will have a background in quantitative research and will demonstrate a number of the following key skills and attributes:
- Background and/or familiarity with quantitative research methodologies;
- Experience of working on multi-country research projects;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities along with an analytical aptitude, inquisitive nature, and a passion for uncovering insights;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint);
- An excellent command of the English language.
- Professional French is requested.
So if you are curious and passionate about brands, comms and media and want to take the next step in your career, please send us your CV : https://recrutement.ipsos.com/companies/ipsos/jobs/global-research-analyst-m-f_paris